Friday, September 29, 2006

Trailer Park Temptress. . .

Esquire says that Scarlett Johansson, star of The Black Dahlia, is the “Sexiest Woman Alive,” the AP reports.

The Esquire cover will apparently feature Ms. Johansson wearing a bra and a white Calvin Klein mini-dress. The photo spread inside apparently portrays Ms. Johannson as an "enigmatic trailer-park temptress." The issue comes out on 18 October, and no doubt I shall hurry down to my local book emporium and secure a copy. Simply, mind you, for the articles and the deep intrinsic intellectual value. Calvin Klein mini-dresses, and trailer-park temptresses won’t enter my mind at all.

Honest.

Hmmmm, somehow I don’t think that “enigmatic trailer-park temptress” line would get me very far, but I do like it. Still, if I used that description on SWMBO, I’d probably need some serious dental work.

1 comment:

Candidly Caroline said...

What a voracious and varied reading appetite you have, Jefe! ;)