Thursday, November 2, 2006

Beer Time

A long Day at The Office. . .
I don't get it. It's like they expect me to work or something ? Capitalism is such a letdown for aristos like El Jefe.
You know what ? St. Arnold's Christmas Ale is really good this year. Bet you can tell it's good too, cause I'm making this post. The instruction page (link above) says that it's best consumed at 45 degrees F. I'm sure that means the beer and not the room: if it doesn't, the only way I'm gonna do that is with SWMBO, or the Official El Jefe girlfriend/mistress around. . .but it's still pretty good.
Come to think of it, maybe I should fix it where I'm covered both ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it appears, and/or comes through, in the casualness of the writing style of this comment, as opposed to the authoritarian style and usual degree of formality in excellency's comments, that excellency has already consumed a degree of libation that would not bode well for an encounter with an official of the dept. of transportation of the state of texas.
how's that for a run-on sentence?
state security might have to go into cover-up mode if pressed. but then again, i'm sure it's not something that hasn't been done before.
as for myself, i was cloistered with a bottle of clos pegase merlot. full body, soft edges, smooth berry finish. everything that frazier & niles crane would loathe. which is the reason i like it so. $27.64 a bottle at my favorite southeast tulsa liquor store.
st. arnold's doesn't come into OK.
i checked the wholesaler list sheets. you people in texas have all the fun.

El Jefe Maximo said...

Yeah, I tend to run ons myself, specially after imbibing.

State Security was on the lookout for alcohol patrols last night, mustn't have the Don embarassed when he's busy getting potted.

Sounds like a good Merlot, and if Frasier and Niles would loathe it, that's worth a few points. Roz, on the other hand...