Tuesday, October 12, 2004

WAHOO ! Kerry gets the Springsteen endorsement.

Bruce Springsteen, REM, Pearl Jam, Jackson Browne, Dave Matthews and the Dixie Chicks (you remember the Chicks, the ones who told foreigners in wartime they were "ashamed" that the President is from Texas ?). Anyway, they've all endorsed -- big surprise -- our very own Thurston Howell III, Kerry.

Yeah, I'm really taking these experts on taxes, foreign policy, finance, war, terrorism and drug policy mighty seriously. I'm gonna run right out and vote for somebody who controls the nuclear trigger because the Dixie Chicks tell me to. After all, these folks are true national leaders, and their opinions are definitely entitled to some weight, eh ? Their views probably even make sense after you smoke a joint or twelve.

Also, I'll be sure to read Bush's reviews of their new releases before I buy anything. Ought to really be able to find some great music that way.

1 comment:

The Kitchen said...

I'm not surprised AT ALL. Those rich liberals!!! Yea, I think if we just be nice to the terrorists and pacify them with what they want to hear and see, then they'll be nice to us. Right?